Account Executive (Brand Experience Specialist) Remote USA
VIBRANT is a leading commercial marketing collective. We bring success to our clients by providing creative ideas, savvy marketing, and sales solutions capabilities. For leading brands, start-ups, or challengers we help accelerate and energize their commercial effort.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for an Account Executive (Brand Experience Specialist) in our US market.
- Health and Benefits coverage / 401K
- Statutory holidays, birthdays off
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Flexibility (Remote)
- Career growth
- Participation in our ‘Commission for Life’ program (for leads on new business)
- Opportunity to work with amazing brands and events/festivals across the USA. Such as; Coachella, New York Fashion Week, and Art Basel (just to name a few).
Reporting to and in close collaboration with the Brand Experience Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with his/her Manager on all stages of a project, from brief receipt to post mortem
- Act as a link between the various stakeholders (external and internal) to ensure the proper implementation of projects;
- Supervise field logistics in collaboration with the manager (including set-up and dismantling)
- Be present in the field for quality assurance purposes
- Manage, train and motivate field teams (brand ambassadors)
- Manage suppliers at the production level (research, cost evaluation, negotiation and communication)
- Meet or exceed mandate objectives while respecting established budgets
- Produce reports following executions in order to draw recommendations for future productions
- All other related tasks in support of the team, including some administrative tasks
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Results-oriented, client-service oriented, solutions-oriented, people-oriented
- Experiential Marketing Experience (Min. 1 year).
- Experience within Beverage and Alcohol industry is a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (Marketing degree an asset)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience working in a professional marketing role (preferably agency side)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is client service oriented (understanding the experiential industry is not a templated Monday to Friday workweek – work and activations may be required on evenings & weekends)
- Experienced within field management as a brand ambassador or team leader is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information clearly, with enthusiasm, and with persuasion
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking and solution orientated
- Valid driver’s license required
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc).
Do you have a passion for creative work? Do you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at email@example.com
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best.
Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org