VIBRANT Marketing Inc. is a specialized business marketing firm that has been building and energizing brands since 2006. Our company is composed of passionate professionals whose mission is to create meaningful relationships between brands and people. VIBRANT brings its brand promise to life through two complementary business practices: marketing services and sales solutions. Our committed collective has North American coverage while deploying robust expertise in business strategy, creative, experiential marketing, digital platforms and sales enablement. We are privileged to accompany and advise major clients such as Sleeman, National Bank, Danone, Diageo and the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation on a daily basis. In order to support our growth, the agency is currently looking for an ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN based in Montreal.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Accounting Technician will be responsible for the entire accounting management of an entity of the VIBRANT Group, namely VIBRANT Sales & Distribution Inc.
- Complete management of the accounts payable process (Medium Volume).
- Management of expense accounts and corporate credit cards.
- Complete invoicing process to clients.
- Bank reconciliation.
- GST & QST reconciliation and remittance.
- GL analysis.
- Management report production.
- Support to the controller in the month-end process.
- Other related tasks and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- DEP or DEC in accounting.
- Experience in the full accounts payable cycle.
- French/English Bilingual is required.
- Management of expense accounts.
- Experience in the GST & QST reporting process.
- Experience in the full cycle of payroll.
- Good command of the Office suite, including Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP per Design is a major assets.
- Health coverage and benefits
- Competitive vacation and holiday programs, and anniversary leave
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Flexibility (hybrid work model)
- Career development
- Participation in our “Commission for Life” program (for new business leads)
- Opportunity to work with unique brands and events/festivals across Canada
- Office in the heart of Montreal, close to the Lachine Canal and the Atwater Market
- A balanced work and life environment
We are looking for a dynamic person, who wants to get involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes challenges, who is proactive, has initiative and will have the freedom to express their ideas.
If you have a passion for creative work, you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority and would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
VIBRANT appreciates everyone’s interest, however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.