VIBRANT Marketing is a leading commercial marketing firm. We bring success to our clients by providing creative ideas, savvy marketing, and sales solutions capabilities. For leading brands, start-ups, or challengers we help accelerate and/or energize their commercial effort.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Oversee the day-to-day account payables of our USA and Canadian Division.
- Matching PO’s, Validating Taxes, Enter the invoices & Prepare the EFT and/or Checks.
- Managing the credit card transaction.
- Managing the credit card purchases.
- Managing the complete cycle of the Business Ambassador transaction.
- Entering data, Entering invoice & Processing payment
- Doing the month end payable conciliation.
- Helping on the bank reconciliation
- Various other tasks.
- Support the assistant controller and controller in the month end processes.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- DEP or DEC in accounting.
- Experience in the full accounts payable cycle.
- Management of expense accounts.
- Experience in the GST & QST reporting process.
- Experience in the full cycle of payroll.
- Good command of the Office suite, including Excel.
We are seeking a meticulous and detail-oriented candidate to join our dynamic finance team in Montreal, Quebec.
If you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at email@example.com
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
VIBRANT appreciates everyone’s interest, however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.