VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. The Company has multiple projects and ambition to growth, and to support that ambition is currently looking to add a new position of Assistant Controller that will be based at our Montreal Office.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Assistant Controller main responsibility will be to support the controller in the day-to-day management of all VIBRANT Group entities, more specifically, the USA entity, in all accountings aspects and be responsible of the complete accounting and financial statement of that entity.
In more details, the person will be responsible for:
- Oversee the day-to-day of accounting.
- Follows the projects margins with Business Analyst.
- Review the variation between project actual cost and budgeted cost.
- Participate actively in the monthly review of the work in progress project evaluation.
- Participate in the month end process by:
- Reviewing general ledger accounts.
- Preparing month end journal entries.
- Preparing month end various analysis.
- Participate and prepare the monthly WIP production and entry report.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reporting’s and follows ups.
- Various other tasks.
- Support in various projects in collaboration with the Director of Finances & Operations.
The desired candidate needs to have:
- A CPA designation.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in project cost analysis.
- Month end process analysis.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and a high sense of initiative.
- Knowledge of SAP by Design and SAGE 50 a major asset.
We are looking for a dynamic person, who wants to get involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes challenges, who is proactive, has initiative and will have the freedom to express their ideas.
If you have a passion for creative work, you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority and would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please directly at email@example.com
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
VIBRANT appreciates everyone’s interest, however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.