VIBRANT Marketing Inc. is a specialized business marketing firm that has been building and energizing brands since 2006. Our company is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to create meaningful relationships between brands and people. VIBRANT brings its brand promise to life through two complementary business practices: marketing services and sales solutions. Our committed collective has North American coverage while deploying robust expertise in marketing strategy, creative, experiential marketing, digital platforms and sales enablement. We have the privilege of accompanying and advising major clients such as Sleeman, National Bank, Danone, Diageo and the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation on a daily basis. In order to support our growth, we are currently seeking a Bilingual (FR/EN) Brand Experience Manager for our Toronto office.
The Brand Experience Manager will be responsible for overseeing national accounts in the planning and execution of experiential and digital campaigns for leading Canadian and global brands. Responsibilities will include leading all day-to-day client communications, managing the account team, managing and overseeing production, budgeting and reporting.
- Health and benefits coverage
- Competitive vacation and holiday programs, and anniversary leave
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Flexibility (hybrid work model)
- Career development
- Participation in our “Commission for Life” program (for new business leads)
- Opportunity to work with unique brands and events/festivals across Canada
- Ability to bring your dog to the office
- Easily accessible from Bloor Subway line with a Dundas streetcar stop directly in front of the office
- Located in the heart of Little Portugal
- A balanced work and living environment
- Play a strategic role in the proposal and marketing of new campaigns
- Provide strategic advice to clients
- Client relationship management
- Build strong relationships with existing clients
- Write and present proposals, timelines, budgets and final reports
- Manage the workflow of account teams and allocated resources
- Write creative and studio briefs internally and oversee production
- Ensure collaboration and communication between different departments: digital, creative, human resources, administration, etc.
- Identify business opportunities for the agency’s outreach
Required skills and abilities:
- Creativity, strategy and boldness
- Results, customer service, solutions and sales oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field (a degree in marketing is an asset)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a professional marketing role (agency preferred)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer service-oriented environment (must be willing to work long hours – occasionally evenings and weekends if necessary)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present information clearly, enthusiastically and persuasively
- Entrepreneurial profile
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills and high resistance to stress
- Bilingual – written and spoken (French and English)
- Valid driver’s license and exclusive access to a vehicle
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to be involved in the day-to-day management of a company, who likes to take on challenges, who is proactive, who has initiative, and who will have the freedom to propose ideas and manage his or her agenda, while respecting deadlines.
If you have the passion, the desire to be part of a team that puts professional development at the heart of its priorities, and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to email@example.com specifying the POSITION and your REGION.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are the best.
Please contact our Talent & Culture team if you need accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org