Account Supervisor (Brand Experience Manager) Remote – US
VIBRANT is a leading commercial marketing collective. We bring success to our clients by providing creative ideas, savvy marketing, and sales solutions capabilities. For leading brands, start-ups, or challengers we help accelerate and energize their commercial effort.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for an Account Supervisor (Brand Experience Manager).
- Health and Benefits coverage / 401K
- Statutory holidays, birthdays off
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Flexibility (Remote) Can be based anywhere in the US
- Career growth
- Participation in our ‘Commission for Life’ program (for leads on new business)
- Opportunity to work with amazing brands and events/festivals across the USA. Such as; Coachella, New York Fashion Week, and Art Basel (just to name a few)
Reporting to and in close collaboration with the Director, Client Services, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Playing a strategic role in bringing new campaigns to market
- In-field execution
- Providing strategic consultation to clients
- Developing and presenting experiential proposals
- Campaign deployment and logistics planning
- Budgeting and a program reconciliation
- Collection of field data and preparing final reporting
- Managing workflow of the field team
- Writing in-house creative & studio briefs and supervising the production
- In-field supervision of experiential activations
- Identifying business opportunities for organic account growth
Essential Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Results-oriented, client-service oriented, solutions-oriented, people-oriented
- Experiential Marketing Experience (Min. 2-3 years).
- Experience within Beverage and Alcohol industry is a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (Marketing degree an asset)
- Minimum 7 to 10 years experience working in a professional marketing role (preferably agency side)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is client service oriented (understanding the experiential industry is not a templated Monday to Friday workweek – work and activations may be required on evenings & weekends)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information clearly, with enthusiasm, and with persuasion
- Entrepreneurial profile
- Ability to manage multiple clients and programs simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and resilience
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking and solution orientated
- A valid driver’s license required
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Ability to travel 20-25%
Do you have a passion for creative work? Do you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at email@example.com
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are best.
Please connect with our Talent & Culture Team should you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org