VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns Strategy and Creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. To support our growth, we are currently looking for an Brand Experience Specialist, based out of Western Canada.
Reporting into the Brand Experience Manager, the Brand Experience Specialist will be responsible for planning, managing, producing and executing various experiential programs.
- Executing integrated marketing programs
- Managing multiple concurrent projects
- Managing, training and coaching teams in the field
- Planning, co-ordinating and overseeing the production and logistics of various activations
- Managing relationships with suppliers (negotiating costs, co-ordinating details and overseeing production)
- Creating briefs for the studio and creative team
- Meeting or exceeding project goals within the agreed budget
- Working closely with their manager to draft project plans and post mortems
Qualifications and Skills:
- Focused on finding creative solutions
- Highly adaptable and excellent under pressure
- Self-starter with excellent leadership skills who requires minimal supervision
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an activation, sales, promotion or marketing position
- Agency experience preferred
- Smart Serve certification (asset)
- Experience as a Team Leader or Brand Ambassador preferred
- Background in retail or event management
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Valid driver’s license and exclusive use of a vehicle (required)
- Competitive holiday programs, and your birthday off!
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Flexibility (remote work model)
- Opportunity to Travel and take part in exciting activations.
- Career development
- Opportunity to work with unique brands and events/festivals across Canada
- A balanced work and living environment
Do you have a passion for creative work? Do you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com