VIBRANT is a leading North American Commercial Marketing firm. We help our partners succeed by delivering engaging experiences and sales capabilities.
Location: Mississauga, ON (Hybrid)
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our customer-centric team. This role will involve working directly with our client in the beverage industry. As part of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact day-to-day operations, encompassing Order Management, Billing, and Invoice Collections, all while collaborating with internal and external customers to innovate and meet their unique needs. Please note that this position requires in-office presence two days per week at their Mississauga location.
Why Choose to Work with VIBRANT:
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement with 2 days of in-office work in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive hourly rate of $28 plus bonus.
- Flexible Schedule: Work within flexible hours, either from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Contract Opportunity: This is a 6-month contract position with a strong potential for extensions and growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Career Advancement: At VIBRANT, we provide opportunities for career development, performance improvement, and ongoing training.
- Process orders and purchase orders (PO) in the system.
- Cultivate valuable relationships with departments such as transportation, warehousing, demand and supply planning, and critical business partners, including Sales, brokers, and Finance.
- Handle customer/broker inquiries effectively and comprehensively.
- Efficiently manage customer invoicing, including pricing and investigation of invalid deductions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, increased efficiency, and cost-saving initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and distribution partners.
- Collaborate closely with the program lead to meet program objectives and targets.
- High school diploma or GED (Minimum requirement)
- Proficient SAP knowledge and experience will be required.
- Bilingual, French and English (Strong asset)
- Knowledge and experience in customer service, logistics, and CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods).
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Service, Inventory Planning, and/or Logistics.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals and targets.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and task-prioritization skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve team and departmental goals.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Sense of priority and urgency.
- Must be able to travel/drive to the designated office location.
If you have the passion and the desire to be part of a team that puts professional experience and development at the heart of its priorities and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to our website or via Indeed.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are best.
Please connect with our Talent & Culture Team should you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.