TORONTO DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a leading commercial marketing collective, proudly Canadian. We bring success to our clients by providing creative ideas, savvy marketing, and sales solutions capabilities. For leading brands, start-ups, or challengers we help accelerate and/or energize their commercial effort. In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Director, Client Services. The position is located in Toronto.
Reporting to and in close collaboration with the VP of Marketing Services, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Playing a strategic role in bringing new campaigns to market
- Providing strategic consultation to clients
- Managing a national client service team
- Writing and presenting proposals, timelines, budgets, and final reports
- Managing workflow of account teams
- Writing in-house creative & studio briefs and supervising the production
- Ensuring collaboration and communication between the various departments; i.e. creative, talent, digital, etc.
- Identifying business opportunities for the development of the agency
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Creative and gutsy
- Results-oriented, client-service oriented, solutions-oriented, sales-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or marketing-related field
- Minimum 8-12 years experience in a professional marketing position (preferably agency side)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is client service-oriented
- Beverage alcohol experience as an asset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information clearly, with enthusiasm, and persuasion
- Entrepreneurial profile
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills and high resistance to stress
If you have a passion for creative work and you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, then please send your resume without further delay.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org