VIBRANT Marketing is a leading commercial marketing firm. We bring success to our clients by providing creative ideas, savvy marketing, and sales solutions capabilities. For leading brands, start-ups, or challengers we help accelerate and/or energize their commercial efforts.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Financial Business Analyst.
- Management of the entirety of the Financial Operations of VIBRANT’s projects.
- Supplier negotiations and relationship management.
- Procurement management.
- Contribute to the achievement of VIBRANT’s strategic directions.
- Production of the monthly WIP analysis and report in SAP & Excel.
- Manage and monitor all financial transactions ensuring compliance with VIBRANT’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Budget management, monthly follow-up, and reporting.
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations of the business.
- Serve as an advisior to the operational client services team in executing all projects.
- Support the Toronto Vice-President & Partner on-site with financial matters.
- Liaison between cross-functional departments and stakeholders
- Other reporting and related tasks assigned
Experience & qualifications
- 3-5 years of significant and demonstrated career progression with Project Management, business operations, with agency or professional services
- Demonstrated ability to manage a full-cycle budget process
- Experience in financial statement & budgeting processes
- Experience in an accounting base project company
- Excellent computer skills, and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Superior organizational, numeracy, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritize and take initiative
- Self-directed and independent, as well as experience working effectively as an inter-disciplinary team member and in collaboration with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and operational best practices in Canada and USA
- People leadership and collaboration
- Accounting degree and CPA Title is a strong asset.
We are looking for a dynamic person, who wants to get involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes challenges, is hand on, proactive and that will have the freedom to express their ideas.
Do you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBRANT is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
VIBRANT appreciates everyone’s interest, however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.