Merchandiser – Beer Department
VIBRANT Marketing Inc. is a specialized commercial marketing firm that has been building and energizing brands since 2006. Our committed team has North American coverage and robust expertise in sales, merchandising and food distribution. We know that to distribute the best beers in the country, you need dedicated people who know how to work as a team. We’re proud to have all that and to be working with THE best Canadian brewery in the country.
To support our incredible growth, VIBRANT is currently looking for severalMerchandisers Specialist who can cover the predesignated routes and make sure no one runs out of beer! To apply for this role, a valid driver’s license and exclusive access to a car are essential.
Why become a VIBRANT Merchandiser?
- Hourly wage = $23/h
- Car Allowance = $1,000/month
- Cell Allowance = $40/month
- Daytime schedule Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- 32 hours/week
- Uniform provided.
- Career development – You’ll have the support you need to grow and develop into a sales representative in the brewing company.
- Work on the road.
- A balanced work-life environment.
- Market a Canadian brewery’s products (in cold rooms, refrigerated doors and floor spaces) according to established standards and in a way that appeals to customers.
- Market and arrange planograms in convenience stores.
- Replenish displays and product rotation.
- Install point-of-sale (POS) material to support promotions or product launches and create a WOW effect!
- Improve product visibility, space, and accessibility.
- Establish good working relationships with customers and follow up regularly to ensure their satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work in collaboration with the sales representative to develop business opportunities.
- Provide weekly execution reports.
- Visit 4 to 10 branches per day.
- Exclusive access to a vehicle, and a valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- At least one year’s experience in customer service, merchandising or a retail environment (grocery store an asset)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (no need to go to the gym anymore!).
- Must be 19+ years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent, is required.
- Current Smart Serve (or must be willing to complete the course before employment offer)
- Enjoy customer service and have good communication skills.
- Must reside near the predesignated territory – GTA – DOWNTOWN or GTA WEST (up to Mississauga)
We’re looking for a dynamic person who wants to get involved in the day-to-day running of a business, who enjoys a challenge, is proactive, has initiative, will be responsible for the product fleet in their territory and will play a key role in customer satisfaction.
Our offer is hard to beat. No wonder our employees say it’s one of our greatest assets. The only thing missing is you!
We look forward to receiving your application.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are the best.
Please contact our Talent & Culture team if you require accommodation during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to BrendaM@vibrant.marketing.