VIBRANT is currently looking to hire a dynamic, approachable, goal-oriented Territory Manager in the Greater Toronto Area. The successful candidate will manage a dedicated sales territory for a new alcohol beverage company, conducting sales into Golf courses & Resort locations. We’re looking for an outgoing, organized, personable member to join our team. A person who is creative, organized, and functions as the brand sales representative for the region. This is a full-time salaried contract position from April 1 – to late September (6 months). Workdays are Monday – Friday with occasional weekends as required. The start date is immediate.
You will work to deliver on sales expectations within the territory. Activities will include introduction of product, presentation of new listings and the “Why” these alcohol beverages are best in class and specifics of same. Travel to accounts will be a daily occurrence (vehicle and fuel program provided). You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the business, and the achievement of objectives as they relate to sales, increased brand awareness, case volume targets, lead generation, and compliance.
Our team values a ‘make-it-happen’ mindset and looks to bring on professionals who are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment. To excel in this role, you will need excellent management skills, ability to problem solve, adaptability, communication skills, and an energetic, results-driven personality. Previous experience in beverage sales or similar role preferred.
KEY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage all sales activity within the channel of territory
· Be the face of the brand
· Daily / weekly communication with customers (Golf Courses / Resorts)
· Conducting sales orders (on-site) via a web-based ordering platform
· Presenting new products
· Presenting and selling new beverage purchase programs
· Placing of POP and merchandising materials
· Ensure all operational and sales processes are being followed
· Embody our brands and corporate values, communicating clearly and concisely with clients
· Maintain the highest level of professionalism and go above and beyond to give our customers a VIP experience
· Monitor and control sales expenses including field selling and merchandising costs as required to remain within budget
· Build rapport within a larger supporting team
· Maintain up to date product knowledge on assortment and service offerings
· Provide appropriate daily reporting using customer relationship management technology (app)
· Perform special projects and analytical reviews on the business as required
• A people person that is sales and customer-centric in approach
• Takes initiative to approach, engage, evolve, and elevate results
• Ability to navigate the sales process and sell
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills in dealing with individual and unique challenges and needs.
• Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
• Learns new information and systems quickly with a proven ability to multitask.
• Passion for success and dedicated to supporting the team.
• Ability to work independently
• Communicates and presents in a professional and approachable manner.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude who loves working with people.
· 2+ years in a territory manager/sales representative role
· Proven sales and territory management skills
· Demonstrated sales experience and process
· Must be available to meet the operational expectations of the vehicle program (Min. 25 years of age, Driving License with no restrictions, and provide driving abstract)
· Reside in the GTA or immediate area
· Experience in beverage sales
· Experience in alcohol beverage sales
At VIBRANT, we embrace change every day.
Does the VIBRANT experience appeal to you? Submit your application! We look forward to hearing from you.
The VIBRANT Hiring Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org