VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Paymaster / Payroll Specialist in our Montreal office.
Reporting into the Human Resource Manager and Director, Finance & Operations, the candidate will plan, coordinate and prepare the payroll of all VIBRANT Group employees. The selected candidate will be responsible for the bi-monthly payroll and all related activities. In addition, he/she will participate in the growth of the human resources department by providing support on processes and various tasks in the department.
– Plan, coordinate and perform payroll preparation;
– Open and close employee files in the payroll system and accounting system;
– Ensure the follow-up and accounting of employees’ vacations;
– Update various payroll statistics reports;
– Implement best practices in the payroll process;
– Provide support to employees for all payroll related questions;
– Perform the preparation of payroll entries;
– Be responsible, in collaboration with the accounting department, for the year-end payroll process;
– Be in charge of the daily management of group insurance;
– Be in charge of the company’s CNESST files;
– Be in charge of the company’s pay equity files;
– Follow up on ambassador and merchandiser hours;
– Participate in Talent search with the recruitment team;
– Other related tasks.
Required skills and abilities:
– Essential – ability to synthesize information quickly;
– Essential – strong analytical skills, proactive and organized;
– Essential – excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Essential – ability to prioritize and work in a team environment.
– Essential – minimum of 8 years of payroll experience;
– Essential – Confidentiality and integrity.
– Essential – excellent knowledge of Excel;
– Essential – fluently bilingual (English/French)
– Major asset – S.C.P. designation
– Asset – knowledge of Desjardins or Nethris payroll system;
– Asset – knowledge of an agency and service environment.
Advantages that make all the difference:
– Challenging role with a Company ulture focused on professional development;
– Dynamic work environment, oriented towards change;
– Competitive salary based on experience.
If you have a passion for creative work, you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority and would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please send your resume without further delay.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org