VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience Agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our Agency vision aligns Strategy and Creativity to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. Our client, a leading Beer Company is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to support their team in Oakville, ON.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Innovation, Packaging Development, Redesign and Regulatory Compliance project for this leading Beer Company across the portfolio of products that the organization sells in Canada. There will be an ongoing list of projects that will typically take 6-9 months for completion, the Project Manager will have multiple live projects with differing levels of workload and complexity.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Collect data to build financial business cases with Financial Controller using existing templates and prepare Gate Papers for this leading beer company’s approval.
- Brief and approve packing artwork based on Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regulations and provincial liquor board regulations.
- Required to work with the current production facilities in Canada, France, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, Greece, Russia, and Poland (although there is no requirement to speak languages other than English).
- May require additional production sites to be added over the course of the role.
- Required to provide monthly project status to the Marketing Director and Management team on the status of projects.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain Manager for timing of samples, production trials and first commercial production.
- Create barcodes for selected new products and update product detail documents and prepare listing applications for provincial liquor boards.
- Create sell in content and presentations for both the Marketing Director and Brand Managers for internal sales meetings and external customer sales meetings.
Required Qualifications & Skills :
- 2 Years CPG/Beverage Alcohol Experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 Years of Marketing and Project Management Experience.
- Energetic, go-getter attitude and willingness to learn and grow within this company.
- Some knowledge of financial models and the ability to navigate a P&L.
- Past experience of Canadian (or similar) packaging regulations.
- Ability to provide clear information whilst being enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Results-oriented and focused on customer service and solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working under pressure, performance-oriented
- Good Web knowledge and mastery of the main Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- English Language is essential (spoken and written) – French would be a benefit.
If you have a passion for Innovation and Design, you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority and would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please send your resume without further delay.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org