Sales and Merchandising Representative – GTA, ON
VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creativity to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people.
(Candidates from – Branford, Scarborough, and Vaughan, – will also be considered)
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Sales and Merchandising representative who will be able to travel throughout a predesignated region in Ontario. The successful candidate will play an essential role in promoting our client’s mission and vision. This individual will be responsible for achieving pre-established objectives as they relate to distribution gains and sales /merchandising targets.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH VIBRANT:
- $23 / hourly
- $1000 / monthly auto allowance package
- $40 / phone allowance
- Flexible schedule (Monday to Friday / 8 am – 5:30 pm)
- Ongoing part-time contract (35-38 hours/week)
- Career advancement/progression at VIBRANT: development, performance, and training provided
- Sell/market the products of a well-known, industry-leading national household brand in the food service sector
- Increase distribution, availability, exposure, and education of product line
- Achieve weekly targets to meet and exceed territory sales/merchandising goals
- Establish strong working relationships with customers and distribution partners
- On-going daily, weekly, and monthly follow up will be required to maintain customer satisfaction
- Daily reporting as required in the CRM tool
- Always present yourself in a professional and approachable manner.
- Working closely with the Program Lead, to meet program objectives sales and targets.
- Stay up to date on all promotions affecting sales.
- Ensure in-store activities support and reflect current sales promotions.
- Implement plan-o-grams and ensure retail compliance.
- Install and maintain POS materials on the shelf and in-store.
- Ensure the product is priced properly.
- Maintain quality control by ensuring product codes are checked regularly
- Build positive relationships with retail managers and CSRs.
- Educate retail staff on product features and benefits.
- Ensure product inventory min/max levels are managed effectively.
- Complete all reporting requirements for territory activities on a daily basis.
Qualifications required for the position:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a sales-focused role, with strong knowledge of customer service, building relationships, sales presentations, reporting, follow-up, and product education.
- Experience in the food/beverage service sector is considered an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (mandatory)
- Exclusive access to a vehicle (mandatory)
- Must be able to travel/drive daily within the designated region
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced organization, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must reside in the designated area or surroundings area
- Comfortable with MS Office (Teams)
- Open access to a computer/internet daily to complete web-based reporting
- Technologically Savvy
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to be involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes to take on challenges, who is proactive, who has initiative, who will be responsible for promoting the product in his or her territory and who will play an essential role in satisfying the consumers of the designated region with a valued product.
If you have the passion, and the desire to be part of a team that puts professional development at the heart of its priorities and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to our website or via Indeed.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are best.
Please connect with our Talent & Culture Team should you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.