VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people.
To support our growth, VIBRANT is expanding and we have immediate needs to service two recently acquired National client accounts. We are looking for 25+ experienced, dynamic, approachable, articulate, and goal-oriented individuals to join our National Sales and Merchandising Specialist team. We are offering both Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
- Has the right attitude and aptitude to learn and grow.
- Has relevant sales and merchandising experience.
- Has a successful track record for working independently.
- Can manage a territory efficiently and effectively.
- Has proven abilities to consistently meet and/or exceed sales targets.
- Can manage the merchandising portion of the job – some heavy lifting may be required.
- Has excellent communication skills and is a creative problem solver.
- Understands the need for and importance of daily reporting and territory updates.
- Embraces training and coaching as career growth opportunities.
- Has a reliable vehicle and willing to use it to service your territory.
- Must have a Smartphone – use of an app in the work process is involved.
- Must be good with technology “tech-savvy” and able to complete digital tasks with ease through the designated app and website which includes reporting of each shift worked.
- Must have access to a computer and the internet daily to complete web-based reporting requirements and communication with management team.
- Always present yourself in a professional and approachable manner.
- Will be working closely with the Program Lead to meet program objectives and sales targets.
- Stay up to date on all promotions affecting sales.
- Ensure in-store activities support and reflect current sales promotions.
- Implement plan-o-grams and ensure retail compliance.
- Install and maintain POS materials at shelf and in-store.
- Ensure product is priced properly.
- Maintain quality control by ensuring product codes are checked on a regular basis.
- Build positive relationships with retail managers and CSRs.
- Educate retail staff on product features and benefits.
- Ensure product inventory min/max levels are managed effectively.
- Complete all reporting requirements for territory activities on a daily basis.
If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and looking for career growth within a supportive, inspiring, and empowering environment, look no further.
While we thank you for your interest in working with VIBRANT, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org