Sales Representative – Vancouver, BC
VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. We are looking for Sales Representatives in the region of BC.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Sales Representative who will be able to travel throughout the predesignated region. The successful candidate will play an essential role in promoting our client’s mission and vision. This individual will be responsible to achieve pre-established objectives as they relate to distribution gains and sales targets.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH VIBRANT:
- $21-23 / hourly
- $250-600 / monthly auto allowance package (amount based on region)
- $25-50 / phone allowance (amount based on region)
- Flexible schedule (Monday to Friday / 8am – 5:30pm)
- Ongoing part-time contract (32-38 hours/week)
- Career advancement/progression at VIBRANT: development, performance, training provided
- Sell/market the products of a well known, industry leading national household food brand in the food service sector
- Increase distribution, availability, exposure, and education of product line
- Achieve weekly case targets to meet and exceed territory sales goals
- Establish strong working relationships with customers and distribution partners
- On-going daily, weekly, and monthly follow up will be required to maintain customer satisfaction
- Daily reporting as required in CRM tool
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications required for the position:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3+ years’ experience in a sales-focused role, with strong knowledge of customer service, building relationships, sales presentations, reporting, follow up, and product education.
- Must possess experience in the food service sector (mandatory)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (mandatory)
- Exclusive access to a vehicle (mandatory)
- Must be able to travel / drive daily within the designated region
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced organization, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must reside in the designated area or surroundings area
- Comfortable with MS Office (Teams)
- Technologically Savvy
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to be involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes to take on challenges, who are proactive, who has initiative, who will be responsible to promote the product in his or her territory and who will play an essential role in satisfying the consumers of the designated region with a valued product.
If you have the passion, and the desire to be part of a team that puts professional development at the heart of its priorities and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to our website or via Indeed.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are best.
Please connect with our Talent & Culture Team should you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com