VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience agency building brands across North America since 2006. Our agency vision aligns strategy and creative to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. We are looking for Sales Representatives in the region of Manitoba.
We are currently seeking to hire an expreinced Sales Representatives who will be able to travel throughout predesignated region. The successful candidates will play an essential role in promoting our client’s mission and vision. These individuals will be responsible to achieve pre-established objectives, and targets as it relates to distribution gains and sales targets,
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH VIBRANT:
- Competitive hourly compensation, plus monthly auto allowance package
- Phone allowance
- Flexible schedule (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing part-time contract (16 hours/week)
- Career advancement/progression at VIBRANT: development, performance, training provided
- Sell /market the products of a well known, national house hold food brand
- Perform merchandising duties in large/small stores, in the private and commercial sectors.
- Improve visibility, space, and accessibility of products
- Establish good working relationships with customers
- On-going daily, weekly, and monthly follow up will be required to maintain customer satisfaction
- Reporting as required
- Other duties as assisgned
Qualifications required for the position:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3+ years’ experience in a sales-focused role, with strong knowledge of customer service, and merchandising in a retail environment (grocery store knowledge and experience considered an asset)
- Must possess a valid G driver’s license (mandatory) – applicants will be required to submit a recent driver’s abstract.
- Exclusive access to a vehicle
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must reside in the designated area or surroundings area
- Comfortable with MS Office (Teams)
- Technologically Savvy
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to be involved in the day-to-day management of a business, who likes to take on challenges, who are proactive, who has initiative, who will be responsible to promote the product in his or her territory and who will play an essential role in satisfying the consumers of the designated region with a valued product.
If you have the passion, and the desire to be part of a team that puts professional development at the heart of its priorities and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to our website or via Indeed.
VIBRANT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are best.
Please connect with our Talent & Culture Team should you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org