VIBRANT is a leading North American Commercial Marketing firm. We help our partners succeed by delivering engaging experiences and sales capabilities
Are you ready to propel your career to new heights? Join our VIBRANT team as the Senior Director of Client Services, where you’ll be entrusted with managing a portfolio of clients, play a pivotal role in shaping our client relationships, and lead a team to new heights.
As the Senior Director of Client Services, you will step into a key leadership position that commands excellence. You’ll oversee a multitude of portfolios, spearhead client engagement strategies, planning and execution of experiential and digital campaigns for leading US and global brands.
- Budget Mastery: Take the reins on multi-million-dollar budget management, ensuring financial excellence and alignment with clients’ objectives.
- Client Relationships: Cultivate and elevate our client relationships to new heights, providing unparalleled service and strategic guidance.
- National Team Leadership: Lead a team of professionals with inspiration and vision, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Strategic Consultation: Offer expert strategic counsel to clients, delivering solutions that drive their success and impact their bottom line.
- Growth and Development: Drive the growth of our clients’ businesses and ours through visionary leadership, innovative strategies, and creative problem-solving, all while maintaining a value-centric approach.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster seamless communication and collaboration between various departments, ensuring a unified approach to client service.
- Excellence in Execution: Ensure the execution of all client service initiatives with precision and a focus on exceeding expectations.
- Drive Financial Performance: Identify organic and new business opportunities that drive growth and expansion.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience: Leverage your extensive experience and expertise, having held similar roles for a minimum of 7-10 years, within experiential marketing, preferably with an agency (3-5 years experience in Beverage / Alcohol)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field (Marketing degree an asset)
- Leadership Excellence: Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams toward achieving exceptional results.
- Budget Mastery: Exhibit a proven track record in managing multi-million-dollar budgets, with an unwavering commitment to financial excellence.
- Strategic Vision: Bring a strategic mindset and a passion for elevating client relationships to deliver outstanding results while maintaining a value-centric approach.
- Client-Centric Approach: Prioritize client service and work diligently to exceed client expectations.
- Adaptability: Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, adjusting to the evolving needs of our clients and the organization—ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires schedule flexibility and adaptability.
- Communication Prowess: Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to deliver persuasive presentations and build strong client relationships.
- Innovation: Approach challenges with creativity and bold problem-solving, seeking innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Tech-Savvy: Be proficient in utilizing technology, including the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Competitive holiday programs and birthdays off!
- Highly collaborative teams, support and development
- Opportunity to travel and be a part of exciting activations
- Participate in VIBRANT’s Commission for Life program
- Health and wellness benefit program
Join us as we embark on an exciting journey to redefine excellence in client services. This is your opportunity to be part of a dynamic and diverse team, contributing to our diverse, inclusive and innovative work culture. Your unique background, skills, and leadership will be the driving force behind our continued success.
Do you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and you would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBRANT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.