VIBRANT Marketing is an agency specializing in experiential and digital marketing, promotions and sales activations, as well as branding. We are currently looking for a Strategist to join our Montreal team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the management team. He/she will ensure the development and implementation of strategies for client accounts in various industries. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our client accounts: www.vibrantmarketing.ca
Roles and responsibilities:
- Research and analysis of the environments in which clients evolve i.e. trends, changes in the market, targeted clients, internal reality of organizations, etc.
- Active participation in the development of brand strategies, experiential platforms, business architecture, the paths to consumer experiences and deployment plans by working closely with the creative team, consultants, research firms and any partners involved in the project.
- Supporting, planning, writing and participation in customer presentations and strategic orientations.
- Participation in the implementation of strategic content with client services.
VIBRANT brand support:
- Strategic monitoring of the marketing industry and the latest trends and changes in the market.
- Supervision and coordination of posts on VIBRANT’s social networks
- Update and follow-up of the marketing plan
- Analysis of Adwords reports and content recommendations
- Coordination and supervision of the content to be added and updated on the agency’s website (e.g. case study videos, translations, etc.)
Required skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication
- DESS in a related field an asset
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing
- Agency experience
- Experience in experiential or digital marketing (asset)
- Good knowledge of social media and various platforms
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent leadership and autonomy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results-oriented and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Must be bilingual, English and French, written and oral (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
At VIBRANT, we embrace change every day.
The world is changing. It is no longer necessary to be in the office daily to be effective. We believe in autonomy and the freedom to let you choose the best conditions for you so that you can fully unleash your creativity. Whether you prefer to work from your living room, in a café or at the office, the choice is yours. Our goal is to help you grow and to allow you to reach your full potential by working on national and international brands.
Does the VIBRANT experience appeal to you? Submit your application! We look forward to hearing from you.
The VIBRANT team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org