VIBRANT Ideation & Marketing is a brand experience Agency that has been building brands across North America since 2006. Our Agency vision aligns Strategy and Creativity to ensure we create strong and meaningful relationships between brands and people. To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Toronto office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our recruitment process on various experiential programs for our clients on a national level. We invite you to browse on our website to discover more about our portfolio: www.vibrantmarketing.ca
- Manage the recruitment of new talent for Ontario and the Western Provinces;
- Manage job postings for all external positions;
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews, as well as organize group interviews;
- Implement the recruitment process, from job application to hiring;
- Provide constant follow ups with Project Managers regarding their recruitment needs;
- Ensure that all policies and procedures relating to the recruitment of brand ambassadors are respected (forms, training, schedules, evaluations);
- Ensure the evolution and development of brand ambassadors within the company through various strategies;
- Collaborate on the implementation of new recruitment and staff management tools;
- Assist in the organization of activities relating to the culture of the company;
- Attend networking and recruitment activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Dynamic and empathetic
- Results-oriented and focused on customer service and solutions
- Ability to provide clear information whilst being enthusiastic and persuasive
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations or related field
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in recruitment or in a similar role
- Experience in experiential marketing or staffing agency is an asset
- Experience as Brand Ambassador or Team Lead (1-3 years) is an asset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working under pressure, performance-oriented
- Good Web knowledge and mastery of the main Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Are you passionate about experiential marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to express your talents in a work environment that values professional development? Would you like to work with the best in the industry? If this sounds like you, send us your resume today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org