At VIBRANT, we’ve got the right tools to streamline outsourced sales & distribution and modernize your business. Wondering is bad, technology is good.
When it comes to optimizing what’s possible at retail, VIBRANT utilizes a modern enterprise-level workforce management platform. We make life easier for you and your business by managing multiple software programs all in the one place.
Our all-in-one solution offers an advantage every step of the way. Here’s what’s possible.
An easy-to-use, fully comprehensive mobile interface.
- Task Management: See all project work by your nearest location
- File Sharing: All file types, videos, PDF’s, planograms, spreadsheets organized by location
- Orders & Returns: Capture orders, waste and returns all in one location.
- HR & Accounting: Scheduling, payroll and expense reports
- Work History: See 90 days of work history completed for each location
- CRM: Store location specific contact information and resources
Understand your reality in real time.
- Mapping: See all associates or store location in one global view
- Deploy Work: From your desk, assign anything from surveys to modular resets to recalls
- Track Performance: Know when things are on track and solve problems before they happen
- Who’s In My Store?: Know who’s in your store and what they’re doing
- Reporting: Easy to pull. Easy to share. In a variety of formats
- Dashboards: Customize your views to save time
Zero effort. Maximum visibility.
- Program your reports to pull automatically into personal dashboard
- Pull any graph-able data into your dashboard
- Share dashboard and show only what each party needs to see
- Geofence all locations, know where work is being done
- Photo and signature capture
Reports that are ready when you need them.
- Export or share reports
- Robust selection of instant reports
- Know things like frequency of store visits, time on location, average store visits and time on projects
Our designs and branding strategies have helped some of the biggest national brands to push their brands further and truly connect with consumers. Take a look at our creative minds at work.
VIBRANT created the Danone Impulse Sales Specialist team (DISS), team of 6 regional reps to focus on the Impulse channels. It had a daily support from a dedicated Sales Strategy Manager that was managing KPI’s, call targets, monthly priorities, and sales process. He was also coaching the team to meet the objectives as well as monitoring the performance and assuring results delivery on a regular basis. By establishing a focused coverage model, on-going product training and in-field technology, the DISS team adds more value to the call and ultimately more distribution wins.
We can never understate the importance of good merchandising. When done thoughtfully and effectively, it can take the hassle out of shopping and give consumers that memorable purchasing experience.
For Sleeman, it’s been imperative to stand out amongst a bustling and ever-competitive market. With more craft brewers in the mix, effective merchandising has never been more influential. As such, Sleeman approached VIBRANT to optimize and enhance its merchandising efforts across retail stores in Quebec.
Your brand has a voice. VIBRANT can help you translate your brand’s voice into words and visual designs with a strong brand strategy that reflects your brand’s true potential.
Contact us today to learn more about how our team of seasoned marketers can help your brand stand out from the competition and engage consumers on a meaningful level that produces results.