VIBRANT Marketing Inc. is a specialized business marketing firm that has been building and energizing brands since 2006. Our company is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to create meaningful relationships between brands and people. VIBRANT brings its brand promise to life through two complementary business practices: marketing services and sales solutions. Our committed collective has North American coverage while deploying robust expertise in marketing strategy, creative, experiential marketing, digital platforms and sales enablement. In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist in our Montreal office.
Reporting into the Talent & Culture Director, the candidate will plan, coordinate and prepare the payroll of all VIBRANT Group employees, Canada & US. The selected candidate will be responsible for the bi-monthly payroll and all related activities. In addition, he/she will participate in the growth of the human resources department by providing support on processes and various tasks in the department.
- Plan, coordinate and perform payroll preparation;
- Open and close employee files in the payroll system and accounting system;
- Ensure the follow-up and accounting of employees’ vacations;
- Update various payroll statistics reports;
- Implement best practices in the payroll process;
- Provide support to employees for all payroll related questions;
- Perform the preparation of payroll entries;
- Be responsible, in collaboration with the accounting department, for the year-end payroll process;
- Be in charge of the daily management of group insurance;
- Be in charge of the company’s CNESST files;
- Be in charge of the company’s pay equity files;
- Follow up on ambassador and merchandiser hours;
- Participate in Talent search with the recruitment team;
- Other related tasks.
Required skills and abilities:
- Ability to synthesize information quickly;
- Strong analytical skills, proactive and organized;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work in a team environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of payroll experience;
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluently bilingual (English/French).
- S.C.P. designation preferred.
- Knowledge of Desjardins or Nethris payroll system is an asset.
- Knowledge of an agency and service environment is an asset.
If you have the passion, the desire to be part of a team that puts professional development at the heart of its priorities, and you want to work with the best talent in the industry, then apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIBRANT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community where we are our best. Should you require accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to our Talent & Culture Team.
VIBRANT appreciates everyone’s interest, however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to andrewt@Vibrant.marketing.